Finely selected European three-ply spruce top, highly figured 3 ply maple back with matching solid maple sides. Matching figured maple neck. Ebony for our handmade fingerboard, bridge, tailpiece and finger rest. Crystal clear notes with warm tone and excellent amplified sound. Reviews say our laminate is the best available today.
- 16" Body
- Single Cutaway with Solid Maple Sides
- Body Depth 2 5/8"
- Neck made of matching Maple
- 25" Fingerboard Scale 21 Frets
- Width of Neck at Nut: - 6 string 1 3/4"
- 2 Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Fingerboard, Bridge, Finger rest & Tailpiece all made of Solid Ebony
- Gotoh 510 Tuning Machines
- Charlie Christian Custom made built in pickup by Kent Armstrong
- Finishes: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Custom Sunburst
- Custom TKL Hard shell plush lined case