Nazareth Guitar Institute Repair
ELECTRIC, ACOUSTIC & BASS GUITARS, BANJOS, MANDOLINS, & UKULELES
WHAT IS A SETUP?
It is basically getting your guitar to play as well as it can without doing anything to change it structurally. This needs to be done whenever there are significant changes in humidity & temperature, when you change the string gauge, or when any major repair is done.
REPAIR SERVICES: TO SCHEDULE A FREE REPAIR EVALUATION CALL / EMAIL
Tyler Unger: 570.856.2590 / TylerUnger@me.com
- Fret Work
- Setup (Acoustic & Electric)
- Fret Dressing
- Electronics Rewiring
- Electronics Installation (Pots, Switches, Pickups)
- Pickup Installation (Acoustic & Electric)
- Crack repair (Top, Body, Sides, Neck, Headstock & more)
- Transducer Pickup Installation on Acoustic Guitars (ex: K&K, Fishman, L.R.Baggs)
- Crack Repairs
- Nut & Saddle Replacement
- Structural Repair
- Archtop / Mandolin Bridge Fitting
- Brace Repair
- Restringing & more!
SHOULD YOUR INSTRUMENT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL WORK THAT WOULD AFFECT THE SETUP, SUCH AS REFRET, WE WILL INFORM YOU OF THIS & ASK IF YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE IT TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE WORK BEGINS ON YOUR INSTRUMENT.
ARE YOU IN MUSIC SCHOOL?
~ WE OFFER A 10% DISCOUNT TO ANY MUSIC SCHOOL STUDENT WITH A VALID MUSIC SCHOOL ID
~ SAME DAY SERVICE ON MANY JOBS
~ WE WORK ON ELECTRIC, ACOUSTIC, & ARCHTOP GUITARS AS WELL AS ELECTRIC BASSES
~ FREE INSTRUMENT INSPECTION